- Insertion of designed forms into wiki, web part and publishing pages.
- Visibility settings of the contextual ribbon tab and the form toolbar.
- Options for redirecting users to the specific URL when they submit or close a form.
- Sorting and filtering Related items control by end-users.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Forms Designer Rules were extended with IsCurrentUserMemberOfGroup function and CurrentLanguage token.
- New editor for rules with syntax highlighting.
- Fixed bug with filtration of tasks in Related items control.
- Column sorting in Related items has become available.
- Added item validation failed message.
- Support of bottom panel customization: current item info, save and cancel buttons.
- The new Rich Text control to insert formatted text with links into your forms.
- Plain Text and Rich Text controls allow to inject field values into text. Just put internal name or title in square brackets in the text and they will be converted into field values in a form. Ex.: Hello, [Author]!.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- JS-framework improvements in support of Cross-site Lookup column.
- Now you can redirect users from a new form to any page with ID of the currently created item. See the detailed description in our article.
- Minor bug fixes and JS-framework simplification.
- Now you can design forms for external lists.
- JS-framework improvements in support of external data columns.
- With a new 'Related items' control you can add a list or library from any web within the current site collection into your form and filter by lookup or Cross-site Lookup fields. As any other control you can distribute this list in a separate tab or section of the accordion and edit it directly from the form. This functionality is very useful for presenting parent-child relationships.
- JS-framework improvements in support of radio-buttons and check-boxes.
Forms Designer 2.7.4 and Cross-site Lookup 1.3.1
- Cross-site Lookup now stores its value in the standard lookup column. It means that you can filter and sort views by Cross-site Lookup column, add additional columns from a linked list and other features that you can do with standard lookup. In the same time it has the same benefits as the previous version of Cross-site Lookup: quick search, filtering and search of results, adding new items to the linked lists, etc.
- New controls added: hyperlinks and buttons.
- We added a new html-control for advanced users. Now, you can put your custom html-code anywhere in the form.
- Now you can convert a lookup column with more than 20 items to a simple drop-down with a new property called 'Simplify'.
- JS-Framework now supports lookup columns with more than 20 items.
- Export/Import fields by their internal names instead of IDs.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Added content type field: now you can change content type of a list item or document from new or edit forms.
- Now Forms Designer does not recreate form while saving, just changes an appropriate web part. So you can alternate SharePoint Designer with Forms Designer for the same form.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Allows to create specific forms for different sharepoint groups.
- Supports Document Sets.
- Generated forms can be additionally modified with Sharepoint Designer.
- JS-framework improvements.
- Fixed compatibility issues with several 3rd party fields.
- Bug fixes.