- Buy Forms Designer or Cross-site Lookup license for each productive web front-end server.
- Buy Forms Designer or Cross-site Lookup developer license for each development server if needed.
- Download Plumsail.ServerIdGenerator.exe file and run it on each WFE-server where you are going to use our software. Copy the generated keys and send them to email@example.com with WFE server names and your order number in the subject. Please, specify a license type (production or developer) for each of the keys.
- We will generate licenses based on the provided keys and send them to you within one day.
- Upload the received *.license files to the root folders of all SharePoint web-applications on the WFE-servers according to the generated keys. If you use port 80 it is usually here: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\
SharePoint Online in Office 365
- Buy license for each domain where you are going to use Forms Designer or Cross-site Lookup. Specify them in the order details.
- After the payment, your apps will be activated automatically within one day.