Re-edit form

Discussions about Forms Designer for SharePoint 2010.
Mr. Gustavsen

03 Feb 2017

Hello.. I don’t seem to be able to re-open the SPform on my list to make changes/ad new fields that were made to the list after creating the first SP form.. Do I have to export the design each time to be able to re-edit?

Regards Christian

Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

03 Feb 2017

Of course, no. Make sure that you picked the correct type of form and the content type in the right-top corner of Forms Designer.

Mr. Gustavsen

06 Feb 2017

Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabel - Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Yes, that I am aware of :-), but does not do the trick, the Forms Designer just starts from a blank form, and lists all the fields that are on the list..

Are there any way to find the *.xfds file, so that I don’t have to start over again?

Christian

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

07 Feb 2017

Hi Cristian,

Make sure that you have full control permission on the site. The configuration of forms designer is stored in the property bag of the site. Also, you can export the XFDS file manullay by using Export button in the ribbon. We can schedule a screen sharing session to resolve the issue. Please, drop the convenient time to support@spform.com.

benniefuT

23 Apr 2019

I have a Acknowledgement list, it links a user with a document from a separate list and asks them to edit the form and click the I agree button. Id like the edit form to have the hyperlink to the document in it, is this possible?

• Information