Add WebParts on tabs/accordion

Discussions about Forms Designer for SharePoint 2010.
Katerina

22 May 2014

Again is not doing what it should. Instead I found out that if I put eq(0) it replace the entire form with my web part. If I put 1 or any other number it just leave the web part on the bottom of the page.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

23 May 2014

Could you drop HTML-source of your form page to support@spform.com? Thanks.

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

23 May 2014

Thanks. Please, try the following code:

Code: Select all

$('td[id^="MSOZoneCell_WebPart"]:eq(1) > table')
  .detach()
  .appendTo('#wpPlaceHolder');

Katerina

23 Jun 2014

Hi Dimitry,

The web parts seems to work fine now, but only under a specific form. I have created forms for 2 different user groups. I have added the web parts to both. They work perfecty fine for one of the groups but they don't display at all for the second group. I have checked the permissions and both groups have permissions to see the specific web parts. Also I have some of the web parts used on the display form and some others on the edit form.

Any ideas why that might happening?

Thanks

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

24 Jun 2014

Please, make sure that you don't have JS-errors on your forms. Could you describe how you added web parts to the forms of the specific groups?

Katerina

24 Jun 2014

Hi,

No JS-errors. I have added the web parts on the Display form of the SPForms as I would do with the normal display form and then I added the html and Javascript code you provided me with. They are working perfectly fine with one of the groups but they are not working with the All Users group wich is the default one.

Thanks

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

25 Jun 2014

Actually, Forms Designer creates a separate form for each group. So you should add a web part onto each of them. Please, open Forms Designer choose the required group and copy the name of the form from the bottom left corner of the dialog:

Paste it into the browser command line:

http://.../Lists/Custom/fd_Item_bc9fa5b4-01a2-409d-b95d-289860318a00_Edit.aspx

Choose Page tab on the ribbon and click Edit button to start editing. Add the required web part and save the page. Repeat these steps for each of custom forms.

sharris

17 Dec 2014

Hi, Can this be done for multiple tables on the same form (i.e. 3 tabs with each displaying a different table)?

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

19 Dec 2014

Hi,

Sure, you can add as many tables as you need. You can even create nested tables (table inside another table). Please, watch our video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDHamtfHTek

• Information