Related items - fliter by lookup

Discussions about Forms Designer for SharePoint 2010.
Sebastian Haugland

20 May 2015

In related items I dont get any value in the field "filter by lookup" , I have tried different lists and views. Any suggestions?

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

20 May 2015

What version of Forms Designer do you use? You can find the version at the lower right corner of the Forms Designer dialog.

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

20 May 2015

Please, install the latest version (2.9.1). You can download it from our website:

http://spform.com/download

The following article may help you to configure the related items:
http://spform.com/office-365/filt ... point-form

Sebastian Haugland

26 May 2015

Thanks! Now its working :)

Sebastian Haugland

28 May 2015

Hi The code above worked fine, in my task list I also have another lookup field called "Product" from a list called Product. The list has has a ID field and a Title field - the Title field (product name) is shon in the task form.

Any suggestion on how to change the html below to work for product? In related items I set filter Product in form and Title from the productlist.

HTML for "Assigned To"

<xsl:variable name="UserName" select="substring-after(substring-before(substring-after(@AssignedTo,'userdisp.aspx?ID='),'&lt;'),'&gt;')"/>
<xsl:comment>
<xsl:value-of select="ddwrt:GenFireConnection(concat('*', '@AssignedTo=', ddwrt:ConnEncode(string($UserName))), '')" />
</xsl:comment>

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

29 May 2015

Do you want to display all tasks relating to the current product on the product form?

Sebastian Haugland

31 May 2015

Yes in the task form I would like to se all the tasks on the related product.

Dmitry Kozlov
Site Admin

01 Jun 2015

Hi,

First, you need to configure filtering by the lookup field in the Data source dialog of the Related items control. Next, drop HTML-control onto your form and turn its CDATA property into False. Then insert the following code into its Content property:

Code: Select all

<xsl:variable name="LookupField" select="substring-before(substring-after(@Lookup1,'&gt;'),'&lt;')"/>
<xsl:comment>
<xsl:value-of select="ddwrt:GenFireConnection(concat('*', '@Lookup1=', ddwrt:ConnEncode(string($LookupField))), '')" />
</xsl:comment>
Please, replace ''Lookup1' with the internal name of your lookup field (Product).

• Information